Hello all,
    I have a simple Lua file, for example, hello.lua. The contents of the file is as the following:

#/usr/bin/lua
print('hello')

 I first read the file content into a buffer. And then use luaL_loadbuffer to load the buffer and finally use lua_pcall to call the function. However,
I have found that luaL_loadbuffer cannot return 0 because it does not deal with this case.

Do you think this is a feature missing? If it does, I would like to commit the code to deal with that.
Thank you.

--
     Best Regards,
     Baozeng Ding