Hi,

The title says it all, I need to create an HTTP(s) POST request like this:

POST /auth/signin?username=NotARealBoy&password=NotARealPassword HTTP/1.1
Accept: */*
Host: canary-dev.spe.local:8083
cookie: connect.sid=s%3ARCCVD1m-MOmuTsd6RGm999glTcsE3t35.gTlrFDa5ZntQwAmqFg%2B3Y%2Fk14zeQzp7z%2Fg97RSbxebc
accept-encoding: gzip, deflate
content-length: 51
Connection: keep-alive

username=NotARealBoy&password=NotARealPassword

Everything I've tried is still just a GET request. I'll also need to implement PUT and DELETE. I now there was discussions with Andrew Starks about REST request code for a server side lua-http implementation, but this is client side so I don't know/think that the suggested libraries are applicable.

Thanks,
Russ

p.s. I'm not going to bother adding my crappy prototype code again.