On 5/3/19, 8:35 AM, "mailto:lua-l-bounces@lists.lua.org on behalf of Jon Chesterfield" <mailto:lua-l-bounces@lists.lua.org on behalf of mailto:jonathanchesterfield@gmail.com> wrote:

Luvit would be a great option, except that it only works with LuaJIT.

Missed this earlier. Luvit works fine on the normal interpreter, as well as with luajit. Using it here. I may have had to toggle a macro from true to false.

Cheers
------

Hmm… I poked around in their documentation and issues. I saw that some work had been done and that there was agreement that it should be done, but I didn’t see that it was *actually* done, supported and released.

I'll look into that more. If you have any links that might enlighten me on this (I'm curious to know if they use the C-API or rely on Lua-FFI)

Thanks for the tip!

-Andrew