Le mer. 1 mai 2019 à 06:22, Andrew Starks <andrew@starksfam.org> a écrit :

[topping your top post, just to be social]

I’m wondering about REST frameworks. My reading is that lua-http doesn’t really have url routing features and the kinds of API building tools you find in Node.JS, etc.

lua-Rotas (https://fperrad.frama.io/lua-Rotas/rotas/) could help you as web server router.
It works also with lua-http, see https://framagit.org/fperrad/lua-Rotas/blob/master/eg/calc_http.lua

François

OpenResty/NGINX looks interesting as well, but again, it’s LuaJIT.

Nobody is going to load LuaRocks in our use case and so integration with the Luaverse is not a requirement. However, LuaRocks 3.1 does have some interesting features for building containers.

Sorry to ramble… :)

-Andrew