On Tue, Apr 30, 2019 at 3:16 PM Andrew Gierth <andrew@tao11.riddles.org.uk> wrote:
>>>>> "Russell" == Russell Haley <russ.haley@gmail.com> writes:

 Russell> I still can't get anyone in FreeBSD to push my 3.0.4 patch. :(
 Russell> https://reviews.freebsd.org/D17814

Is there a bugzilla reference for that?
No, I didn't create one because I was waiting on jbeich (the luarocks port maintainer) to remove the "changes required" flag or mat to give me some further guidance. In hindsight I suppose that would have been another way to force the issue. I think I'll test 3.1.0 and create a new patch, then put up a bugzilla issue and request maintainership at the same time.

--
Andrew.