Op Do. 18 Apr. 2019 om 11:23 het Dennis Fischer
<darkwiiplayer@hotmail.com> geskryf:

> For Lua in general though, why would it build in additional checks to fix someone elses problems (i.e. poorly named modules)? That would just mean increasing complexity with little to no benefit.

The problem is not the well-named module that I actually intend to
use. It is another module that behaves inconsiderately, muscling its
way into the search path ahead of a previously installed module.

I must still study Thys's suggestion of using loader.lua. This may
well be the ultimate answer.