On Mon, 8 Apr 2019 at 10:38, Eduardo Barthel <edub4rt@gmail.com> wrote:
> I also miss updated Figueiredo's lua libraries in luarocks repository. In my case I was needing `lbc`. So I have created updated rockspecs for `lcomplex` and `lbc` here:
>
> https://gist.github.com/edubart/91c9a02bef7c36a233e6ca923b2de7d3
> https://gist.github.com/edubart/85a329726a0668d988a4cca2fb04001a
>
> For example latest `lcomplex` can be easily installed using the rockspecs above with the following command:
>
> luarocks install https://gist.githubusercontent.com/edubart/91c9a02bef7c36a233e6ca923b2de7d3/raw/5c3892a6431fb294225e43ff2c432f2a2ab7a4f0/lcomplex-20180729-1.rockspec
>
> And `lbc` with:
> luarocks install https://gist.githubusercontent.com/edubart/85a329726a0668d988a4cca2fb04001a/raw/7a25c81d8b2c0d1f019fec7f83c8cf35cbb435fe/lbc-20180729-1.rockspec
>
> Other ones I miss is `lqd` and `lmapn`, would be nice if someone with access to the `luarocks` user account in the luarocks website could update those libraries, or at least give update access to some trusted user willing to keep those libraries updated.

The `luarocks` accounts holds entries that are orphaned since we moved
the repo to the current incarnation of luarocks.org many years ago. In
case you are volunteering for maintaining these rocks, I can grant you
those entries in the root manifest. Contact me offlist with your
account name. :)

-- Hisham