On Mon, Apr 1, 2019 at 4:07 PM Sean Conner <sean@conman.org> wrote:
(And what version of Python?  2.7?  3.0?  It makes a difference)

The shebang on luatablegen.py reads "#!/usr/bin/python3", so it is some version of Python 3.x. The use of print as a function confirms this. I see nothing in the code at a glance (I didn't look to hard as it was painful to read) limiting it to specific Python 3.x versions, other than the argparse dependency which was introduced to the stdlib in 3.2 (although there is a backport on PyPI for 3.1 and 2.x).