On 2019-03-24 8:43 p.m., Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:
Is there an easy way to scan "Lua" files for lexical tokens and being
able to rearrange them without going with a full parser?
Try my ltokenp at http://webserver2.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/~lhf/ftp/lua/

This looks more like a patched Lua interpreter. Is there any way to build this as a Lua module for Lua 5.1/5.2/5.3/LuaJIT and use it from, say, LÖVE or something? I'd like to package the original sources rather than ltokenp-processed files.

Sorry, I think I forgot to specify that I wanna do this from Lua, not with an external tool. .-.