Hello!

I need a simple and quick way to process valid Lua files. Namely, I need to look at the space between freeform text (strings, comments, etc), and potentially modify it. However, one must note that such freeform text may appear in tables, or in indexing operations, or in function calls, and so on, and I need to be able to handle that as well.

Is there an easy way to scan "Lua" files for lexical tokens and being able to rearrange them without going with a full parser?