I have a more basic question:

What does Lua Studio do? There is no information in your email or even on the links provided. The General Info and Introduction launch right into where it installs and where to learn more about Lua, without even a sentence on what the software is intended to do.

I look forward to learning more! Thanks!

-Andrew

From: "lua-l-bounces@lists.lua.org" <lua-l-bounces@lists.lua.org> on behalf of Alex Mokrushyn <codeservice@gmail.com>
Date: Saturday, February 2, 2019 at 4:49 AM
To: Lua list <lua-l@lists.lua.org>
Subject: Re: [ANN] LuaStudio 1.7.0

I can keep it in mind if you have suggestions. Also you can make your own, UI made on the same libraries available for everybody from Lua. If you look how exporter project works, you can even integrate it with any IDE available on Win or Mac. Exporter contains template projects, which can use Lua files from regular file system. Default IDE for quick start.