[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Looking for some help - add fenv and other 5.1 features to ravi-distro
- From: Dibyendu Majumdar <mobile@...>
- Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2018 21:55:46 +0000
I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me add some Lua 5.1
compatibility features to Lua 5.3 in my Ravi-Distro package.
I include Lua 5.3.5 in the distro with these enhancements:
* The LuaJIT bit library is included
* All available 5.1 and 5.2 compatibility options are enabled,
including LUA_COMPAT_FLOATSTRING .
These compatibility options enable Lua 5.3 to run LuaJIT's dynasm tool
However I would like to improve backwards compatibility with Lua 5.1
even further; in particular would like to add support for fenv(). But
I have never used Lua 5.1, and despite good intentions, haven't been
able to work on this aspect. I would very much appreciate any help.
Thanks and regards