It was thus said that the Great Philippe Verdy once stated:

> Hmmmm... your examples are visibly fabriquek in your head. The description
> you make here even contain errors (results that are impossible to get).
> There's no source code given explicitly. The link options are not clearly
> given... All this is highly suspect (notably the last "example" shown
> supposed for Windows; otheres are not even tested in Windows, those for
> Linux/Solaris are not even correctly described).

  Fine.  Source code:

/* main.c */
#include <stdio.h>

extern void func1(void);

int main(void)
{
  puts("Hello from main");
  func1();
  puts("Back to main");
  func2();
  puts("Back to main");
  return 0;
}

/* myfunc2.c */
#include <stdio.h>

void func2(void)
{
  puts("\t\tHello from myfunc2");
}

/* func.c */
#include <stdio.h>

void func2(void)
{
  puts("\t\tHello from func2");
}

void func1(void)
{
  puts("\tHello from func1");
  func2();
  puts("\tBack to func1");
}

/* func1.c */
#include <stdio.h>

extern void func2(void);

void func1(void)
{
  puts("\tHello from func1");
  func2();
  puts("\tBack to func1");
}

/* func2.c */
#include <stdio.h>

void func2(void)
{
  puts("\t\tHello from func2");
}

  I've given the commands used.  RUN THE DAMN PROGRAMS AND SEE FOR YOURSELF!
I'll believe my eyes over your mad ramblings.  The results I got for Linux
and Solaris I RAN MYSELF!  I do not have Windows, so I am trusting the
results I got from Ivan.

  -spc