On 03/10/2018 01:44, Sean Conner wrote:
It was thus said that the Great Jim once stated:
On 10/2/18, Sean Conner <sean@conman.org> wrote:
It was thus said that the Great Jim once stated:
                                       ^^^^^^^ why are you trying to
ridicule me ?

  I've been using that opening line in email since the early 90s (and you
can check other messages I've sent on this list to see it in use, and this
is the first time it has received a negative repsonse to it.

It has always brought me memories of Arthurian or "Tolkienian" sagas. Nice literary touch in our cold, harsh world of bits and bytes! ;-)

[...]

  -spc