Thank you.

Right how the focus is extending the functionality to allow more robust projects with CirnOS. I'd like to have USB and WiFi drivers at some point.

I am unsure about porting CirnOS to different machines because it is a very specialized OS. My philosophy is to have only one way to do everything to avoid bloat and confusion. Porting CirnOS to different hardware (not rPis) defeats that goal, at least to me.

For now it remains a way for people to get quick embedded projects running with ease, the same way Arduino does, but with much better and cheaper hardware.