Op Do., 20 Sep. 2018 om 20:44 het Coda Highland <chighland@gmail.com> geskryf:

> Likewise, if you have a tool you're proficient with that's close
> enough, while you're unfamiliar with the tool that would on the
> surface appear to be superior, then that other tool is NOT the right
> tool for the job.

Well, by that definition, most of the time Lua is the right tool for
the job. I did Python for about four years and never felt
"proficient"; I considered myself proficient (albeit optimistically)
after about 18 months of Lua and have not looked back.

If I may for a moment regress to the OP's subject, my answer after 89
messages, is: nothing.