> I bought flights to vilnius. Hope it all works out!

Why would it not? Why do you all make this sound like we are going
to the jungle? We already made several Lua workshops in cities/towns
without major airports with international routes (Frick, Venlo,
Reston). I don't think anyone had trouble flying to a near major airport
and getting a train/bus/whatever to the venue.

I will go through Vilnius too. If anyone is interested, we can organize
to go together on Wednesday to Kaunas. Then, we will be safer if a pride
of lions attacks us...

-- Roberto