Hi guys,

When compiled in c++, lua uses exceptions instead of longjmp.

This is great except Visual studio debugger slow things done a lot when there are a huge amount of exception.

In my case I have coroutines which are waken up very very frequently which leads to lots of yield hence lots of exceptions.

I was wondering, if there could be a way to use exception for errors and traditional longjmp for yield besides compiling lua in C which I would like to avoid in order to have better error support

Thanks !

--
Olivier Tristan
Research & Development