Hi all,

I am using Lua 5.2. I have large tables (1-dimensional arrays) of size 800,000. I want to dump these tables quickly. I found an article on Wiki titled "Save Table To File" [1] and used it but found not up to the mark. The tables saved using this method, i.e., table.save( table , filename ) are shared in my DropBox here [2].

Since my primary concern is speed, hence I am ready to adopt binary file serialization if such exists.