On 1 June 2018 at 16:13, Etiene Dalcol <dalcol@etiene.net> wrote:
Hello folks,

Can anyone recommend me a good tool for mobile development in Lua?
I know you can use corona for apps, but it is more game dev oriented.

AFAICT, all current Lua mobile dev environments are game oriented.  I've only slightly tried a few of them a few years ago.  from memory, i think Gideros was the easiest one, but felt too limiting.  Moai looked more complete, and looked like could be used for non-games, i don't know if it's still alive or just in zombie-mode after its "sponsorship" (or more exactly the only company paying developers and doing everything) was retired.

Is there anything similar to React-Native?

that would be a strong con in my book....   ;-)

--
Javier