I’m happy to introduce another OOP library for Lua  https://github.com/kurapica/PLoop, it provide a C# like syntax OOP system, overload method, aspect-oriented programming, full type validation and other features, it’s a little heavy one compares to the others.

Although this project started more than 8 years ago, but more like a toy until I decided to use it on my company’s  project, I recode it from ash in the last year, and now it’s almost production ready.  It could be helpful for enterprise projects.

Any advice would be appreciated.

--
Best regards,