It was thus said that the Great Russell Haley once stated:
> On Sat, Apr 21, 2018 at 6:21 PM, Sean Conner <sean@conman.org> wrote:
>

> >   Since I just uploaded a bunch of new modules based upon LPeg, I thought I
> > would mentioned them all in one announcement instead of a bunch of
> > announcements as they're somewhat releated.
> >

> I like how you organize your rocks. I had forgotten how many nice parsers
> you have.

  Thank you. [1]

> How the hell did you actually get the conman.org domain?

  I registered it back on October 16th, 1998 because

	1) I received a "cease-and-desist" letter from a law firm claiming I
	   was infringing upon a trademark I had no idea was even trade
	   marked on a webpage I created;

	2) the owner of said website said I should get my own domain so *he*
	   didn't have to deal with trademark issue;

	3) CONNER.COM was already taken by some odd-ball company making some
           form of computer storage device and wouldn't give it up;

	4) SPC.COM was also taken by some odd-ball magazine [2] that
	   wouldn't give it up;

	5) CONMAN.ORG was available.  CONMAN because among a small set of
	   friends, my nickname was "Conman" [3].

  So that's how I obtained conman.org.

  -spc (So, I got there early, but not early enough ... )

[1]	For those curious, you can take a look at:

		https://github.com/spc476/LPeg-Parsers

	And they're all available via LuaRocks.

[2]	Time Magazine.  No, really.

[3]	Because my last name was 'Conner' and said set of friends were too
	lazy to call me by my first name, Sean, nor by Connerman, being
	three rather silly sylables.