On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 1:07 PM, Frank Kastenholz
<fkastenholz@verizon.net> wrote:
> Put your scripts in a set of big char arrays and load them from there.
> It’s fairly straight forward and works perfectly well.
>
> I suggest generating a hash of the scripts and checking it ... to protect
> against memory corruption.

Don't forget to hash the checker and the loader too. They should have
been stored in the same place.

> Compression saves space. But costs time and CPU to load. In our environment
> we were too cpu/time constrained so didn’t compress.

Also, don't forget you'll need space for decompression ( probably
small ) and for the decompressor ( unless you already have one for
other purposes ).

Francisco Olarte.