On Wed, Feb 14, 2018 at 11:11 AM, Pierre Chapuis <catwell@archlinux.us> wrote:
> If I may offer a suggestion: search doesn't work really well because it only filters the name of the functions. For instance, if you search for "divisor", you won't find "gcd".

Yes, particularly if it's one of those big does-everything packages
like Penlight :)   So there's also an argument for _little,
searchable_ rocks.

Hisham and I were talking about the splitting-strings-into-tables and
noticed that nearly every large Lua program re-implements this. But
yes, as Dauminator says, prefer iterators - much less allocation.