On Tue, Feb 13, 2018, at 22:10, Alexander Schulz wrote:

> LuaZDF follows the principle that is best described with the following Go
> Proverb: A little copying is better than a little dependency.

This is a very good counterpoint to what was proposed in another thread yesterday, and I agree with this approach to sharing utility functions.

If I may offer a suggestion: search doesn't work really well because it only filters the name of the functions. For instance, if you search for "divisor", you won't find "gcd".

--
Pierre Chapuis