Hi all,

I recently started playing with nodemcu and lua: I would like to deploy this code
https://github.com/kovi44/NODEMCU-LUA-OTA-ESP8266
to allow remote control of esp8266 devices.

I have identified a bug in this repo, that I would like to close.

Basically the device boots, it loads init.lua, then server.lua and it provides config.htm that is used to persist connection details.
config.htm has a html form.

This form doesn't have any submit target, and the lua code seems not to handle the submit.

The question is that I don't understand how the form is passing the parameters to the lua code (I started with lua last week, on spare time).

Do you have any idea?

Just FYI I want to add a function to encode/decode in base64.

Thanks for your support.

--
Marco