On 2018-01-19 10:51 PM, Elias Hogstvedt wrote:
The length of the array should be dynamic and not fixed size.

But wouldn't x.foo = 2 on a sequenced table also cause undefined?

I feel like you think the table module is only defined for pure sequences. It's not.

It's defined for sequences. That is, tables with no integer keys after the first nil integer key. It ignores the non-sequence part completely unless stated otherwise.

At least that's how I understand it. I may be wrong.