On 1/19/2018 10:45 PM, Elias Hogstvedt wrote:
Can you elaborate regardless? It introduces 1 more type, removes the vararg type and some functions that deals with var args. The end result are less lua functions and fewer exceptions to remember.

Who uses @ as vararg? Who uses ... as vararg?

Why hasn't Perl 6 taken the world by storm?

How many coders have all of C++ at the tip of their fingers?

Cognitive loads.

[snip]