On 1/19/2018 6:26 PM, Elias Hogstvedt wrote:
Lua was my first language and the language I've been using the most for 10~ years. I want to point this out becuase I don't want to be the guy who's coming from X language that want changes in Lua because it's different from his favorite language. I'm not really expecting any change but it's fun to think about language design and I'm looking for feedback.

[snip snip snip]

I believe this would simplify and make the language easier to understand.

'Simplify'.

Really?

(That's all I'm going to say, ha ha. :-p I'll leave it to others to argue it out.)

--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)