> https://github.com/lua/manual is Lua manual in "our format".
>
> What is it?
> Markup for generation from OF to HTML?
> Is it commonly software or PUC-Rio inner product?
> Somethins else?

As the name says, it is "our format" :-) It is a format used by us
(the Lua team), initially inspired by LaTeX, from which we can generate
HTML, LaTeX, and DocBook. It started as a quick-and-dirty way to
give some uniformity to LaTeX (which we used for the first versions of
the manual), so that we could generate HTML too. Then it grew in an
"organic way", and it still satisfies our needs.

-- Roberto