Hi folks,

I have an Desktop application which runs Lua 5.3 had one of the library as C dll and hence Lua loads (require) and make available all the functions.

There are requests to move this application to web (existing web tools are in Node.js). Is there any binding available for Lua 5.3 with Node.js? I see there are bindings for 5.1 but not for 5.3

If not, what is best possible path i should take to port existing Lua module ( C dll) to Node.js?

Regards,
Rahul