[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: [ANN] Ravi (a Lua 5.3 dialect) with LLVM JIT Compilation technology - Alpha Release 0.22
- From: Dibyendu Majumdar <mobile@...>
- Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2017 23:14:39 +0100
Ravi (http://ravilang.org) is a dialect of Lua 5.3 with LLVM based JIT
compiler and limited optional static typing. I am pleased to announce
that the alpha 0.22 release of Ravi is now available.
This release is aligned with Lua 5.3.4.
The principal changes in this release are:
* Experimental support for additional type
* Support for computed gotos in the interpreter
* Some performance related changes imported from latest Lua codebase
* In addition to the CMake build, there is now a Lua style Makefile
supplied as well; this can be used to quickly build an interpreter
only (no JIT) build of Ravi
For full details and previous release history please visit: