I use the extension .luax for a file containing just a single Lua
expression, usually a long table literal.

When asking my computer to find all of them, it also comes up with a
few other files that seem to have come with an ancient 5.1 packaging
of luaforwindows.

Google does not think the extension is well known, since it gives me
14 million hits on "lux" unless I double-quote it.

Is anyone aware of a moderately semi-standard current use of this extension?