Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Virgin Mobile network.
  Original Message
From: Soni L.
Sent: Monday, September 25, 2017 4:40 PM
To: lua-l@lists.lua.org
Reply To: Lua mailing list
Subject: Re: Lua source does not build for iOS since recent XCode Update

On 2017-09-25 08:26 PM, Coda Highland wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 25, 2017 at 5:59 PM, Soni L. <fakedme@gmail.com> wrote:
>> sudo make me a mobile operating system where each app is a whole docker
>> container with even separate ipv6 addresses per app
> This isn't an ENTIRELY ridiculous idea.

It isn't a ridiculous idea at all, *if* you can figure out some form of
mobile-oriented OS-level virtualization that's a bit more lightweight
than /docker containers/.

Freebsd jails + zfs snapshots. Iocage is an example that can create a base image and then use snapshots to create lightweight copies.

Russ‎