I'm all over the gaming stuff. I have two or three kids interested in coding games in Lua.

Ah, Time, I had so much of you when I was young and uninterested...

Russ
Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Virgin Mobile network.
From: Petri Häkkinen
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2017 4:59 AM
To: Lua mailing list
Reply To: Lua mailing list
Subject: A blog post about object decomposition / component system in Lua

Hi!

Every now and then there has been some discussions on the mailing list about Lua-based game engines and their component systems. I just wrote a blog post about a custom mix-in style solution for breaking down game objects into components. We have been using the solution for a year in production use and we are quite pleased with it.

Here's the link to the article:

Best Regards,

Petri Häkkinen