> I think it would work and I think it could be used to great use, but every
> time I see myself explaining how the colon syntax works I start scratching
> my head if it isn't just too complicated already...

Soni's own example, a statement 80 characters long, is actually
a powerful argument _against_ his own proposal. I stared at, trying
to see the difference, but it was as hard as those picture games in
the newspaper where the girl has one slightly smaller polka dot on
her bikini.

Eventually I asked Lua to compare the byte values. At position 68,
there is an underscore instead of a period, which makes it not
"quite as nice".