Oh wait, I mixed it up with the matching key pair generation library (one by the same person).
That one has comments saying it's broken.

On 10 August 2017 at 09:01, Xazo -Tak <xazotak@gmail.com> wrote:
I've obviously seen it already, as it's one of the first things to appear in searches.
Also, people commenting on it say it's broken, which it is. It's huge pile of spaghetti code.

On 10 August 2017 at 00:01, Daniel Silverstone <dsilvers@digital-scurf.org> wrote:
On Wed, Aug 09, 2017 at 15:44:30 +1200, Xazo -Tak wrote:
> >Depends on what kind of assymetric encryption do you want.
> Anything suitable for digital signatures, but one needs to be fast, and one
> needs to be strong.

https://gist.github.com/1lann/6604c8d3d8e5fdad0832

May help.

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone                         http://www.digital-scurf.org/
PGP mail accepted and encouraged.            Key Id: 3CCE BABE 206C 3B69