>Depends on what kind of assymetric encryption do you want.
Anything suitable for digital signatures, but one needs to be fast, and one needs to be strong.
The bulk of the data I'm sending only causes slight issues if it's tampered with.
If Adam cracked Bob's key, he could cause Bob to sometimes appear as "Gaylord Hitler" instead of "Bob".

But one key, if cracked, would allow Adam to do the same attack to all users.

On 9 August 2017 at 02:51, Vadim A. Misbakh-Soloviov <lua-l@mva.name> wrote:
> I know all of you are going to want to say "you don't want that", but
> please simply accept that pure Lua is the requirement.

Depends on what kind of assymetric encryption do you want.

For example, I did pure-lua sha256_crypt few years ago just for fun (and
failed to find the sources now).

Or what do you want to have?