On 2. Jul 2017, at 1:48, Italo Maia <italo.maia@gmail.com> wrote:
One thing that would be nice for lua to have is "suggested libraries", like, "well, I don't put a lot of libraries in the package, but, if you need some punch, try these.

Yeah, that’s a nice idea, but can we agree on just one library for particular task? Otherwise it’d be the same as just suggesting to look at LuaRocks, maybe filter by tags. I assume that everyone knows about LuaRocks, it’s the first site you find when searching for Lua package manager…?