Italo Maia <italo.maia@gmail.com> wrote:
> There are a few projects trying to do just that, like
> https://mirven.github.io/underscore.lua/

I'm sorry, but this is a pet-peeve: this version of underscore for Lua
(there are others) hasn't been updated for 8 years.

I mention this because I see references to this library semi-regularly on
this list, and it's worth reminding people that it's unmaintained.

The good news is that there are similar libraries that *are* maintained.
For example, moses[1]. And you can find more on Luarocks, by checking out
the batteries[2] section.

This is just my plug for people to stop recommending old, old, unmaintained
libraries.

[1]: https://luarocks.org/modules/yonaba/moses
[2]: https://luarocks.org/labels/batteries