On Ср 07.06.17 14:35, sur-behoffski wrote:
Just briefly, one of the places I worked demanded spaces, and no tabs, for
indentation, as well as strictly no trailing whitespace.

For me it's crazy that so many people to this day use spaces instead of tabs. Using tabs helps avoid all these issues of different preferences and adds only one: indentation in text from the Internet always has to be fixed rather than in half the cases, not that it really matters.

Best regards,
Sergey "GrayFace" Rozhenko,                 mailto:sergroj@mail.ru