I think my emails are getting rejected sometimes? This one doesn't
seem to have gone through...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Russell Haley <russ.haley@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Jun 11, 2017 at 12:25 AM
Subject: Puc-Lua Windows Installer

Hello,

I've done some more work on the PUC-Lua windows installer scripts and
the installer itself. I think it looks quite pretty now:

https://github.com/RussellHaley/PUC-Lua-Installer/blob/master/Puc-Lua-Installer/Puc-lua-installer-finished.PNG

Comments welcome.

The 32-bit installer is here:

https://github.com/RussellHaley/PUC-Lua-Installer/tree/master/Puc-Lua-Installer/bin/Debug

I have linked in to VS configuration management but can't get it to
generate x64 yet (a setting somewhere I suspect).

This incarnation of the project is a bottomless pit so I am going to
clean it up to a respectable point (pretty close now) and transition
over to getting Lua to build in VS. The installer will still be useful
in the VS solution but the scripts to generate the file lists will not
and they have been the most consuming part. I have started a VS 2017
project for Lua here:

https://github.com/RussellHaley/PUC-Lua-VS2017-Solution

I had it build ONCE as a stand alone executable but can't get a
separate dll for the library to work. It's failing on linking. Any
help would be grand. Output is here:

https://pastebin.com/RVtNnykw

zzzzz
Russ