> When I was first pined for an easier way to document things a few
> months back, I thought of finding if ldoc could generate it. ltokenp
> is a very attractive candidate. Alas, I have no time for such things.

In my experience, the time needed to document a program can be
written off against the time saved when one day it becomes necessary
to revise the code. But I presume you mean you have no time for
learning autodocumenting tools.

I'll confess to having mixed feelings about those. They demand that
the author stay aware of how the LDoc version will look. It's so easy
and so useless to have an expanded version of the function header
with no additional information.