Design by voting hardly ever works, especially when there is
aesthetics involved. Some of these choices are related to each other,
so a hodgepodge of "most voted options" would likely be inconsistent.
Not to mention that lua-l is just a slice of the Lua world as a whole
(and those who voice their opinions here are a further slice of that),
so it's hard to represent that as the community opinion too. In any
case, the styles presented here already display some combinations
which work well for different people, so I think that's pretty good to
get people going when defining their own.

-- Hisham