It would be interesting to put these lists of rules that people have
generated in a system that records votes and see what the real
community opinion of them is. Also, if it collected the list of items
you agreed with (and a converse list as well) and then compared that
to other peoples lists, you might be able to get a really good picture
of peoples various styles.