On 30 May 2017 at 16:49, Martin <eden_martin_fuhrspam@gmx.de> wrote:
> Thank you for sharing! Going to try it in forecoming project (which
> currently uses wget for retrieving file).

Great! Let us know how you go :)

> Is this module a concurrent for luasocket?

I'm not sure what you mean by this question.
lua-http uses the "cqueues" library for socket operations as well as
concurrency.
However lua-http does provide a module (http.compat.socket) that
emulates the behaviour of luasocket's http module so that you can
easily swap in lua-http to an existing project.