I have seen this library.
«Busted» provides bit different approach for defining test cases (Behavior Driven Development). Also «Busted» has a lot of external dependencies.
It seems hard to use it for cross platform continuous integration   (linux/mac/windows).

Unlike u-test designed for unit tests and it doesn’t have any external dependencies.
— Ilia