It was thus said that the Great Jay Carlson once stated:

> >  I don't have the right font installed to see the function name.
>
> Which century are you in? OK, OK, I'll spot you another ten years. Which
> decade? :-)

  Last decade.  I'm not one to needlessly update every 20 minutes because I
have better things to do than to babysit a computer doing nothing up dating
itself (and breaking something---whether it be an existing program or work
flow or something).

  Besides, Unicode is constantly being updated.  How long is an acceptable
amount of time to update *every* computer you use to get the latest and
greatest Unicode fonts installed because you decided to use the latest emoji
characters for an identifier?

  -spc (Not a fan at all of the "constantly upgrade" train ... )