On Mon, May 1, 2017 at 3:24 PM Jay Carlson <nop@nop.com> wrote:
On Apr 30, 2017, at 11:45 AM, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo <lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:

> The token filter below can be used with my ltokenp to convert
>
>       fct = λ (a,b,c) → 10*(10*a+b)+c â–ª

I think your local mail system, your terminal program, and/or your editor are having a fight about whether they are in UTF-8 or not. That looks a lot like UTF-8 misinterpreted as ISO-8859-1. And from the mail headers:

I suspect this is Mutt being foolish, as well as wrong.

Jay

Interesting. Luiz's message displays correctly for me in both the regular Gmail web interface and the Inbox by Gmail web interface. Something weird is going on here.