+1

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Virgin Mobile network.
  Original Message
From: Martin
Sent: Friday, April 28, 2017 9:34 AM
To: Lua mailing list
Reply To: Lua mailing list
Subject: Re: [ANN] Lua 5.3 Glossary

On 04/28/2017 06:54 AM, Dirk Laurie wrote:
> Inspired by Adel's original post on the thread "Beginner to Programming",
> I have put together:
>
> https://rawgit.com/dlaurie/lua-notes/master/glossary.html

I prefer to represent such things in graph form. I'm using yEd graph
editor to tinker with mind maps. Also it allows to export graphics in
.svg format (see file attached) (but thus we lose ability to move nodes
by hand).

If anyone interested in such efforts, I may convert whole Dirk's
dictionary to some graph (because it's interesting for me).

-- Martin